Thursday, January 13, 2011

Artist Spotlight: Part Thirty-Six

This week we meet Jan, of Jewelry by Janelle.  You've met her here before, though.  Her banner might spark your memory.


Riiiiiiiiight, the chick who makes that absolutely freakin' amazing wood jewelry!  You can find a ton of it in both her Handmade Artists Shop and her Etsy shop.  And you can learn about all of her work on her blog.  But let me whet your appetite.

Zebrawood Cuff Style Bangle Bracelet

White Jade Calla Lily Earrings in Antiqued Brass

Pair of Exotic Color of Tulipwood Rosewood Hairsticks

Green and Gold Byzantine Necklace with Front Padlock Closure

Copper Crystals and Beaded Bracelet

Pink Ivory Teardrop Pendant in Antiqued Brass

Silver and White Freshwater Pearl Cluster Earrings

Honduran Rosewood Neck Cuff

Black Enamel Layered Necklace with Black Mother of Pearl Focal

I know I'm usually a lot more wordy than this, but I think Jan's wares speak for themselves.  I don't need to be so verbose this time, right?  I mean... just look at those photos.  Just look!

Wanna know what's even better?  She's giving away this gorgeous ebony bangle!  Just go here for details!


3 comments:

Unknown said...

You are so right! her gorgeous pieces speak for themselves!

jewelrybyjanelle50 said...

Great post Larissa, thank you so much! Good luck in my bangle giveaway.

Anonymous said...

She is very talented with exotic wood. I would love to watch her work.

Related Posts with Thumbnails