Friday, June 11, 2010

A Rose by Any Other Name...

Still looks like this.


Rather than focus on my annoyance at our web host and the lack of a Reef Botanicals website (please don't forget - for orders or questions, contact us at store@reefbotanicals.com), I decided to take some shots of this rose on the bush at the side of our house.  There are more than one blooming, but I really liked the shots I was getting with this one.  So here they are...






And hey, if anyone wants any of these or my other flower photos, let me know either via email or in comments and I'll be happy to give you a link to my Shutterfly share site so you can purchase prints directly from Shutterfly.  No, that's not me selling my photos.  I won't see any money from it; it's just that I use and love Shutterfly, and I know they do great quality prints at reasonable prices, so why not give you access to the photos and let you do what you like with them via their site?

In case you're wondering, these were taken with a Fujifilm Finepix Z.  It's a point-n-shoot, and they weren't enhanced in any way.  I love that camera!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails