Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Artist Spotlight: Part Ninety

I think it might be faster to tell you what Rhonda of Lil' Bit Sassy doesn't make.  But I'll try to tell you what this creative woman from northwestern PA does make.  After that, you'll just have to visit her shop and blog to see what I missed.

So... dog coats, book covers, iPad cases,


cupcake toppers, bibs, and burp cloths,




dolls, teddy bears, and cuddle buddy blankets,


luggage tags and heating/cooling packs (the packs I can vouch for; I bought one for a friend and it was great!),



and last, but definitely not least, hair accessories and superhero capes!



Sassy, indeed!

4 comments:

Thunder Rose said...

Great post! She has some really sweet items.

Finding Charm said...

The owls are so sweet.
And the Hello Ladies bib - made me laugh.

Karen and Dakota said...

Great post. Sassy is what she is with those so cute items

Unknown said...

good thing she makes super hero capes, with all she does, she needs a cape for herself!
Debbi
-yankeeburrowcreations

Related Posts with Thumbnails