Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Artist Spotlight: Part One Hundred and Eight

You've met this artist, Kris, here before, here, here, here, and again here, when I showed you what I myself have gotten from her!

She's still at it, though, using her talent, creating, and making her wares available to all of us for purchase!  Check 'em out...

What you can find in Reflections:


There are paintings now!


And pendants!





What you can find in Lisianblue:





How sweet is that snuggle bunny?

For more, follow her on Twitter or her blog.

4 comments:

myeuropeantouch said...

Isn't she awesome, shared and promo-ed.....♥

Unknown said...

I love her Christmas ornaments....
Debbi
-YankeeBurrow

Thunder Rose said...

So many beautiful handmade items.Love them all!

Unknown said...

Like the rabbit in Alice in Wonderland, I'm late for a very important date - a feature about me, and what wonderful examples you chose! Thank you Larissa!

Related Posts with Thumbnails