Monday, March 8, 2010

Sunshine Award!

Thanks to Jewelry by Nala for nominating us for this special award!



Rules for accepting this award:
* Put the logo on your blog or within your post.
* Pass the award onto 12 bloggers whose positivity and creativity inspire others in the blogging world.
* Link the nominees within your post.
* Let the nominees know they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
* Share the love and link to the person from whom you received this award.

I nominate the following blogs for the Sunshine Award, no particular order:

The very talented fabric crafter, Tuppence at Momfetti!
The amazing author, Melinda at Melinda Lancaster:  Author and Poet!
The drool-inducing baker and snack-maker, Robyn of Cakes 'n' All!
Hilarious and awe-inducing magician, Daniel Greenwolf!
Killer baker and artist Rebecca of What's Cookin' in Fat Cat's Kitchen?
The phenomenal body artist, Shannon Fennell!
Knitter, cook, and hockey fan, Vikki of Confessions of a Blond Sports Fan... Knitting Optional!
The talented and creative Christy of Embellished Bayou!
The jewelry making extraordinaire, Haffina, of Haffina's Creations!
The phenomenal creator of lampwork beads, Jolene of Kitzbitz Art Glass!
Purveyor of all the information we could possibly want about any animal of which we could possibly think, Nathan of Wild Facts!
Crafter of primitive Halloween dolls, Sue of Spooky Spells!


Be sure to check out their blogs; you'll enjoy, I promise!


Meanwhile, I've just found out that we were also nominated by Elizabeth, at Paradise Purls!  I'm surrounded by wonderful people!

4 comments:

Embellished Bayou said...

Thanks so much for the nomination! I just did a post on some awards I received last week, so please forgive me if I don't acknowledge it on my blog! I really appreciate the recognition!

Nathan said...

Thank you so much, Larissa.

I really appreciate you presenting this award to Wild Facts. It am honoured to receive an award from such a great blogger!

Thanks again!

Anonymous said...

Congrats! I, too, had nominated your blog for the Sunshine Award. =)

Larissa said...

Ah, it was you! I knew I'd been nominated before, and didn't post about it right away... and then for the life of me couldn't find the email anymore! I was lamenting that just the other day, but couldn't remember who it was. Glad you spoke up, now I get to edit my post!

Related Posts with Thumbnails