Sunday, January 10, 2010

Artist Spotlight: Part Two

Today's artist is Heather of Heather's Haven. When I say "artist," I mean artist. This chick seems to do everything!  Seriously, check out her Etsy shop here.

In the shop, you'll find more simple jewelry, like this:



I'm not even a huge fan of pink, and I adore that!  You'll find ornate jewelry, like this:



Is that gorgeous or what?  And blue, unlike pink, is my favorite color.  Plus, I love lapis, which are those larger stones you see there.

She doesn't stop at jewelry, though!  Chick's got talent!  Look at this:



Amazing.  Absolutely amazing.  I couldn't even fathom how to begin making something like that.  And honestly, I'll just leave it to Heather, since she's got it mastered.  If anything, I'd buy it.  It's not all about the beading and jewelry though.  Oh, no.  She does other things, too.  Like this:



The Etsy store shows more views of that piece, too.  I'm really just blown away by this woman's work.

What I'm trying to figure out is how she and her honey, both artists, have time for their six kids and two dogs! She's overcome some hard times, and nice person that she is, should only see success and happiness from now on.  Learn more about her on her blog.  Her writing is interesting too, so you're likely to enjoy reading it.

8 comments:

jewelrybyjanelle50 said...

Great blog on a great artist!

Seedlings: Jewelry Because said...

I am always impressed at the folks who work with seed beads and Heather's work is truly fantastic! Thanks for the feature!

Unknown said...

Heather is very talented indeed!

Unknown said...

Thanks for the Love, Larissa, your making me blush!

jennuinecandles said...

Great post on a wonderful artist and person!

Okaasan said...

Beautiful jewelry!

Speranza Jewelry said...

Heather's work is gorgeous!

Jane Loedding, Artist & Owner said...

Nice post! And Heather is such a talent...just love the items you chose for this post...they take my breath away!

Related Posts with Thumbnails