Friday, November 16, 2012

Is It the Season Already?

Holiday commercials are on TV, holiday movies, showing on Lifetime.  I've been getting Black Friday emails for a while.  So I guess it's time to talk gifts, especially since Chanukah is early this year.

In addition to all the great gifts we've always had available at Reef Botanicals (and remember, if you want to do a custom gift basket, fish around the shop and see what you like then message me so we can make some plans!), there are some new things at Fabric of my Mind you should see, that I haven't shown you yet.

The most luxurious is this 100% cashmere scarf.



It's in a great Irish hiking cable knit pattern.


This blue one you see is one I made for Eric, but I'm offering it as a custom order (which means if you want it for the holidays, order as soon as possible!) in any one of these six colors.

There's also this fluffy soft acrylic blue/green/grey cable knit scarf for a more affordable option.


Or there's a great fluffy soft ribbed scarf in apple green.


That ones makes a great set with these green mittens knitted from the same yarn!


Plus, there's lots more photos if you're into decor as gifts... or to update your house for having guests over.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails