Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Artist Spotlight: Part One Hundred and Four

We're back to the spotlights!  To start this round, I'm bringing back a few oldies, but definitely goodies.  First, I should mention HandmadeArtists.com, a selling venue that's 100% handmade and always will be.  I love that.  I also love that it'll always be smaller than some of the other selling venues, and pickier.

A stellar example of one of the shops on HandmadeArtists is Chainmaille by MBOI, the shop of Andrew, one of HandmadeArtists' administrators.  I'm completely obsessed with his chainmaille.





Another is the shop of Andrew's wife and the other administrator, Kimberly.  That one is Makin' the Best of It.  Among other talents, like book art and hand painting glass, Kimberly is a beautiful jewelry artist, primarily using sea glass.  I'm kind of obsessed with her work too.




Who wouldn't be?

7 comments:

myeuropeantouch said...

Love that chainmaille by Andrew and Kimberly's Jewelry is just so beautimus.
Well done Larissa, thank you for sharing.
Monika

Unknown said...

I am amazed by chainmaille also. Both are great shops...and this is a great site.
Debbi
-YankeeBurrow

Thunder Rose said...

Wonderful article! I love both of their jewelry art. Handmade Artists Rocks!

The Alchemist said...

Terrific read. They are an amazing pair.

Unknown said...

They sure are both talented

Handmade Artists' Forum and Shop said...

Thanks for the love Larissa! You're amazing!!

Unknown said...

Nice feature Larissa! My goal is to one day one one piece of of both Andrew's chainmaille, and one piece of Kimberly's sea glass items! Love their work!

Related Posts with Thumbnails